Project Manager Cover Letter Sample 1:
I believe my enthusiasm to become an effective and committed Project Manager is my greatest asset. In today’s highly competitive and fast-paced technology industry, organizations need strong aggressive Project Manager leadership to meet ever-changing business development goals. I am certain I can contribute this level of performance to your team, and I invite you to consider my qualifications and accomplishments for the current Project Manager position listed on your website.
My experience and achievements include:
- Experience – 12+ years of productive full life cycle project implementation management/training, coupled with development/support and technical knowledge. Technical knowledge used for Sales support of product demonstrations, also used for Public education speaking opportunities for Company promotional exposure at tradeshows and user group conferences.
- Results – Successful Project Implementation/Training of 140+ enterprise software/hardware security projects for following industries Federal, State and local Governments (Department of Defense, GSA, U.S. Treasury), Colleges & Universities, Healthcare, Hospitality and several Fortune 1,000 companies.
- Product Knowledge – Full Life cycle software development including product SOW, Q&A testing, integration, user documentation and training. All relevant Security center proprietary software and third-party software with integration. Hardware including PC desktop workstations, MDT, Servers – rack mount and tower, touch screen monitors (Multiple), LCD, DVD, video capture, Video Cameras, network printers, scanners, fax machines. Network infrastructure components switches, hubs, routers, wireless access switches.
- Performance – Acknowledged for exceeding Goal specific target project completion projects; recipient of multiple company “Team Leader” Diamond awards
- Clearances – Department of Defense (Contractor Data Network), FAA, U.S. Passport
- Accreditations – PMI current member, PMP certification. Cisco Certified Network Specialist (CCNA).
I am an accomplished Project Manager strategist and solution-oriented person who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments where my performance directly impacts the bottom line. In addition, I have solid organizational leadership and decision-making skills that can make an immediate contribution to your operations and business development.
An interview would allow me to explain in detail how we could mutually benefit each other. I am available by phone or email. Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Project Manager Cover Letter Sample 2:
As a Project Manager at my previous jobs, I have had accountability for the design, implementation, and execution of multi-million dollar turnkey projects. During that time, I have developed a solid reputation for successfully and profitably managing numerous concurrent projects through all project phases from conception through completion within targeted cost, schedule, and compliance parameters. Sustaining a high safety performance reputation, maintaining quality standards, and minimizing corporate costs and liability have been a consistent result of my professional commitment.
I am an analytical, insightful, and highly-disciplined problem solver with a demonstrated ability to identify and secure project resources and provide the quality leadership that invokes committed professional participation on the contractor and subcontractor levels. Because I excel at building mutually respectful relationships, I have developed and sustained exceptional subcontractor contacts and networks and have earned the respect of a wide variety of layman, tradesmen, senior managers, and clients. Maintaining meticulous attention to detail, inspiring team accomplishment, and delivering quality, on-time project execution are areas in which I excel.
At this point, with the downturn in the construction industry, I am interested in exploring professional opportunities that will leverage my project management skills and experience in a new industry application.
Some of the qualities and credentials I have to offer are:
- 28-year project management and team-leadership history
- Team-focused leader and motivator
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business
- Creative and proactive troubleshooter and problem solver
- Interpersonally-skilled coordinator and liaison
I feel confident that I can bring an excellent backdrop of professional experience to your organization and welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally to explore ways in which I can make a substantial contribution to your project management initiatives. My resume is included for your review and I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Project Manager Cover Letter Sample 3:
My Professional experience encompasses over thirty years in sales and marketing and over twenty years of sales management, training and administration. Two endeavors involved that of me as an owner-partner. As my resume indicates, I wore several hats with each of my companies. My primary focus was on sales and marketing and achieving the sales revenues necessary to succeed as start-up companies
Prior to this, I had 20 years of corporate sales and management. I had a very fulfilling career with PAFA Corporation, a division of Louer World Wide. During this time I was involved with capital equipment and renewable consumable sales. I was responsible for all aspects of National Account development and Dealer Distribution Channels. This included contract pricing, installation, training and V.I.P. trips to our Head Quarters in Boston with key personnel. The systems I was responsible for ranged in price from $50,000 to over $500,000 and some of the multi-year consumable contracts I negotiated achieved several million yearly.
I have managed, mentored, and taught salespeople, managers, and clients on techniques useful in the art of negotiations to lead to win-win scenarios and long term relationships.
My experience indicates I have thrived in both the private and corporate cultures. I have a proven record of accomplishment for meeting and exceeding all quota requirements. During my tenure at PAFA, I was promoted four times and fully accepted the responsibilities that went along with each new opportunity.