Massage Therapist Cover Letter Sample 1:
Through your website, I have come to know that you are looking for a licensed, dynamic, and young Massage Therapist for your wellness center. A look at your requirements has convinced me to apply for the position as I fulfill all of them.
In addition to an Associate Diploma in Applied Science in Massage Therapy, I possess extensive knowledge about pathophysiology and have 3 years of experience as a licensed massage therapist.
As my resume shows, I have worked with two of the most reputable spas in Boston, Your Look and Nice and Beautiful, my current employer. During my career as a massage therapist, I have aptly and consistently demonstrated the ability to maintain data confidentiality and sensitivity to gender and age-related issues. I pride myself on my ability to acutely observe clients’ reaction and, if required, change treatment plan quickly and according.
On several occasions, during my career, I have received positive feedback, recognition and accolades on my massaging abilities from both management and clients. The four “Massager of the Month” awards that I have received during my tenure with my present employer are a testimony to my ability to provide outstanding services to my customers in the most professional manner possible.
I am adept at a variety of techniques in deep tissue, sports, and remedial massage. My ability to understand a client’s preference and needs allows me to use only the best massage technique for each massage session.
In addition to my job skills, I bring with myself the following essential skills:
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superb team player skills
- Good sales skills
I welcome you to go through my resume, enclosed with this cover letter, to get a better idea of what I can bring to your company, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Massage Therapist Cover Letter Sample 2:
I am writing to express my interest in the Massage Therapist position you currently have open at your spa. My work experience of 4 years as a massage therapist in two wellness centers of considerable repute and expertise in a full range of massage techniques, I hope, make me a suitable candidate for this position.
Currently, I am employed with Top Health & Looks wellness center. My key duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provide consistent body treatments and professional massages compliant with my wellness center’s protocols and documented practices
- Listen to and take care of clients’ concerns and queries politely and effectively
- Provide instant, exact, and suitable responses to the requests made by guests
- Maintain sterilization, hygiene, and cleanliness standards as directed by the center’s policies
- Take active participation in in-house training
- Help in other areas of operation as directed or requested by the floor manager
- Bring to the attention of the supervisor or administration department any incidence involving either staff members or clients that requires notice
- Brief clients on the wellness center’s policy and procedures
- Promote relevant products to customers
- Provide wellness and guidance advice to clients
Along with necessary job-related skills, I possess excellent communication skills and team player skills. I am aware of the importance of understanding clients’ needs and respond to them in an effective and swift manner, I give each and every client my complete attention and respond appropriately and quickly to any demand, inquiry, or request made by them explicitly or implicitly.
You will find greater details about my education, work experience, skills, and capabilities as a massage therapist in my resume, attached below with this cover letter. I am hopeful that after looking at my resume you will give me an opportunity to meet you and discuss my application further.