Marketing Cover Letter Sample 1:
In a recent conversation with Jeff Herald a Sr. Consultant at your company, he advised me to contact you regarding the marketing position you currently have open. I am a highly skilled, result oriented, award-winning marketing professional with over 10 years of experience in Marketing. I believe my continued exposure to several of the markets you target along with my proven track record, makes me a good candidate for this job.
For the past six years, I have been associated with GLEDA pharmaceutical company. In my current role as a marketing manager, I head the sales and marketing of oncology drugs in the midwest. During my tenure, all accounts under me have seen steady growth.
I wish to offer my expertise to your company and aim to become an integral part of your marketing team. I offer to you:
- Extensive experience in marketing within the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
- In-depth knowledge of the homecare market
- A strong passion to meet/surpass the set targets
Besides ensuring that my team meets annual, quarterly, and monthly targets, I am responsible for the following:
- Working closely with the medical department and the Head of Clinical Research Team to develop phase IV trials
- Developing ongoing liaison with healthcare organizations to ensure that important developments in this field are recognized and monitored
- Providing assistance with the preparation of submissions to regulatory bodies
- Coaching Product Managers and Marketing Associates in different aspects of marketing
- Planning budget, allocating resources, and preparing quarterly reports
Detailed information about my job duties, achievements, work experience, and qualifications can be found in my resume, attached with this application. I look forward to your response and hope for a mutually-beneficial, long-lasting relationship with your firm.
Marketing Cover Letter Sample 2:
I came across your advertisement and understand from it that there is a marketing position open at your company. After an assessment of the details of the advertised role, I am positive that I would be a great fit for the job.
During my tenure at DEF College, I developed a growing interest in the field of marketing and management. I was a member of the college placement program whose primary job was to contact and entice multinational companies to recruit from our college. I was also the campus representative for XYZ Company, which required me to handle the promotion campaigns of the said company in addition to educating current and impending clientele of the company.
I am proficient with computers and highly skilled in using computer software programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and QuickBooks.
For the job of a marketing executive, excellent communication skill is paramount. I have strong oral and written communication skills, which allow me to interact coherently with the sponsors, suppliers and customers. I always strive to produce deliverables on or ahead of schedule and am willing to work in different shifts should it be required of me.
Attached with this cover letter is my resume with complete details about my academic qualifications, work experience, and professional achievements. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet you in person to discuss my candidacy.
Marketing Cover Letter Sample 3:
While browsing through various advertisements, I came across your advertisement for a marketing position. Your advertisement caught my attention because of your company’s reputation as the top company in the consumer electronics field and meet all of your job requirements. My academic record is exemplary and currently I am pursuing my degree in Marketing from the School of Michigan.
My qualifications provide leadership, sales, and educational excellence. Highlights are:
- Worked with a reputed local retail store as Floor Executive for 10 months. There I was declared as the best performer of June and July ’12. I also mentored over 12 new employees during my short tenure and constantly received positive feedback from management
- Successfully completed a two-month internship with Sammer & Sons, a local Marketing Research firm.
- Earned Dean’s List 4 consecutive semester and have an impressive overall academic record
I expect to graduate in November and am interested in a position that will allow me to apply my classroom learning in a professional environment and to gain some valuable work experience. I understand, given my strong academic record, I will be able to contribute significantly to your organization.
I possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written and am a team player to the core. I can work under supervision or alone, as required by you.
My resume, enclosed with this application of mine, outlines my experience and educational qualifications and I sincerely request you to go through it. I hope you will offer me an opportunity to discuss your company’s needs and how my background may be beneficial. I look forward to learning the next steps involved in the selection process and assure you that my background, professionalism, and commitment will be of great value to your marketing team.