Human Resources Manager Cover Letter Sample 1:
Please consider me for a candidate for the Human Resources Manager position that you advertised.
I have 10 years experience as a Human Resources Generalist. In my previous work experience I have done extensive compensation analysis leading to a higher retainment of employees, resulting in a reduction in the cost of recruitment. I have knowledge of multi-state HR principles and practices as well as administration and evaluation of these programs. I have knowledge in development and implementation of policies, such as Sexual Harassment training, which resulted in a reduction in employment liabilities and issues as well as increased knowledge to supervisors.
I have a proven track record in coaching, developing supervisors and decreasing employee relations issues. I have a demonstrated ability to build a positive working relationship at all levels. I have experience with training, HR metrics, and numerous HR systems. In this position I will bring reliability, professionalism and a well-rounded HR professional.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Human Resources Manager Cover Letter Sample 2:
I am writing to express my interest in the position of Human Resource Manager vacant in your company. Your posting caught my attention as I have a Master’s Degree in HR Management and have been working in the same industry as yours for the past 2 years. Given that I meet all the requirements for the job of mid-level Human Resource Manager I believe I am a suitable candidate for the listed position. I am attaching my resume with my application for your perusal.
Upon completion of my Masters in HR Management, I joined CSC Corporation, a leading US-based international IT company, as a HR trainee. After just 6 months I was promoted to HR Manager, becoming just the second individual in the history of the company to get promoted to a managerial position so early into his employment.
In my present capacity as HR Manager, my key responsibilities are:
- Implement HR program and policies
- Analyze cost alternatives and benefit options for providing employee benefits
- Ensure 100% compliance with employee related regulations and laws
- Assist in hiring by screening and interviewing candidates
- Oversee management of employee related inquiries
- Implement employee recognition programs
- Maintain smooth intra- and interdepartmental work flow by cooperating with co-workers
- Listening to HR-related issues and concerns of employees and bringing these concerns to the notice of senior HR Managers
- During my present tenure I have received recognition and rewards for my performance on several occasions. Here are some of the key highlights of my career so far:
- Conceptualized the incorporation of the “Supervisor Feedback Form” in company’s shared database system. For my initiative, I was awarded the coveted “Idea of the Year” award.
- Received the “Employee of the Quarter” award for the last quarter of 2012, Oct-Dec
- You can go through my resume, attached below, for a comprehensive review of my work experience, job duties, and achievements.
Human Resources Manager Cover Letter Sample 3:
I came across an ad for the position of HR Manager within your company and would like to apply for it. Along with my application, I am attaching my resume for your consideration.
I have over 9 years of experience in hiring, recruiting, and retaining the most efficient employees in my previous roles. At present, I am employed with InfoTech Ltd, an international IT firm, that has over 5,000 employees worldwide. During my tenure as HR Manager with various companies, I have successfully and consistently conceptualized and applied several strategies that resulted in:
- Higher quality of professionals hired
- Reduction of training cost
- Expansion of HR department
- Increase in number of personnel retained
I strongly believe my qualifications, experience, and skills match with those requested by you. To showcase this point, I am taking the liberty of reprinting the key requirements you listed in your ad here, duly followed by a synopsis of my credentials as an HR Manager.
Your Key Requirements:
- Master’s in HR management
- Over 8 years of experience in different areas of human resources management
- Four years of management experience
- Prior experience with Performance Management Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems, and ERP software
- MBA in HR management from Boston University
- Over 9 years of HR experience in multiple disciplines (Employee Relations, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Training, etc.)
- Five years of management experience
- Adept in various Performance Management Systems, ERP (SAP), and Attention Tracking System (ZOHO Recruit)
Along with the HR skills, I will bring a creative and positive energy and strong organization, project management, management, consulting, and communication skills to your organization, accompanied by a strong desire to work with others towards a common goal.
I would welcome the opportunity of an interview to discuss my experience and qualifications with you in detail.