Graphic Designer Cover Letter Sample 1:
I recently came across your advertisement for a graphic designer, and would like to submit my resume and application for the advertised post. After perusing your requirements I feel that my qualifications and work experience perfectly match them. I hold a Master’s diploma in Graphic Designing and have a total work experience of 5 years. I am well versed in different areas of design and have successfully designed solutions for print media and websites. My key duties and responsibilities include, among others, the following:
- Meeting clients to discuss the objectives and requirements
- Understanding the client’s needs and developing suitable concepts
- Estimating the amount of time needed to complete projects
- Designing different types of illustrations and layouts as per brand guidelines
- Produce excellent visual solutions
- Working with different types of media, including computer aided design, or CAD, and photography
- Working alone or as part of a team as per the requirements of the project
- Collaborating with copywriters, photographers, printers, stylists, illustrators, and account managers to give the best service to the clients
I am comfortable with Mac OSX as well as Windows. In addition, I have in-depth knowledge about almost all top designing software, including the following: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas, and Adobe Acrobat Professional. Good communication and listening skills are paramount for a graphic designer, and I excel in both verbal and written communication. I am a team player to the core, but am also at complete ease when working alone. I have attached a copy of my resume as well as the link to my online portfolio for your reference. I hope you will find enough evidence of my capabilities as a Graphic designer in there to call me for an interview.
Graphic Designer Cover Letter Sample 2:
I am interested in the recently opened position of Graphic Designer in your esteemed company, and would like to submit my application and resume for it. Mr. Philips William, who works as a Project Manager in your company, apprised me about this position. With a master’s diploma in Graphic designing and over 7 years of experience, I am a great candidate for this position.
For last 4 years I am employed as a graphic designer with ABC designing firm. During my tenure with my present and previous employers, I have had the opportunity to develop and hone my skills in different areas of web designing. Thanks to my rich and varied experience, I am today proficient in various types of graphic designing work, including website templates, logo creation, marketing materials like flyers and brouchers, and book covers.
I have experience of working with different designing software, including the following:
- Adobe CS Suite
- CorelDraw Graphic Suite
- Sketch Up Pro
- Other 3D imaging software such as Maya, 3DS Max, Hexagon, Blender, AC3D, CATIA, Cheetah 3D, Flux, and Electric Image Animation System
I strongly believe in offering practical, cost-effective solutions and complete adherence to clients’ recommendations. My focus is on developing solutions that are visually appealing and in consonance with the vision and values of my clients. Some of my notable accomplishments include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conceptualized and executed a very successful online advertising campaign for a leading international SEO company
- Created highly popular logos for 5 multinational companies, one of which is listed in Fortune 100 companies
- Redesigned the cover page as well as the layout of a leading Men’s magazine
Attached with the application is my resume that provides details about my education, work experience, and professional achievements. I sincerely hope that you will give me a chance to meet you in person to discuss my candidacy further.
Graphic Designer Cover Letter Sample 3:
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is John Jones, and I have been a graphic designer for the past 17 years, working on staff for commercial agencies serving the entertainment and media fields, as well as running my own small design firm, OPN Digital Creations. My abilities and experience are far-ranging. I have all the necessary skills to see a given project from first idea through conceptual development and design to final product, even trouble-shooting computer software and hardware if necessary along the way. I am well-versed in all the software programs that you require as you will see on my attached resume. The security of a position with a firm of your success and stability would not only be in my best practical interest, but also serve my desire to concentrate more on my first love, the actual job of graphic design rather than the many complications of running your own small business. I hope that you will keep me in mind and my resume on file for any current or future available openings. If you would like me to provide further employer references, please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me.